INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The scientific journal “Bulletin of the Kulob State University named after Abuabdulloh Rudaki” publishes scientific articles covering the results of research in the field of history and archeology, philology and pedagogy.
Requirements for scientific articles:
1. Preparation of an article in Times New Roman for Russian and English texts and in Times New Roman Tj for Tajik text, font size 12, margins 2.5 cm and line spacing 1.0 lines and A4 format, without bibliography and annotations. more than 7 pages and not more than 14 pages;
2. UDC index (this index can be obtained from any scientific library);
3. Title of the article in capital letters;
4. Name and surname abbreviated Name and patronymic of the author (his) (example: Sattorzoda N.S.);
5. Name of the institution where the author of the article works;
6. The volume of the main text of the article is at least 5 pages (the diagram, figure and table are not included in the main text of the article);
7. Numbering of plans, diagrams and diagrams and drawings and translation of their explanatory names into Russian and English;
8. List of used literature at least 15 titles of scientific literature. The literature is presented in alphabetical order. Preference will be given to publication of articles that rely heavily on published scientific sources of recent years and reliable sources. The list of references should not exceed 25% of the bibliography.
9. An example of the development of literature: indicating the source of the quote in the text as follows: [3, p. 24], [3, p. 24; 7, p. 53], where the first source number and the second page number are used;
10. Bibliography in the original language of the book;
11. Translation of the title of the article, abstract and keywords in three languages (Tajik, Russian and English), abstract in the amount of at least 25 lines (from 150 to 200 words) and keywords from 7 to 10 titles;
12. Information about the author (about him) in three languages (Tajik, Russian and English). Information for the author is given in the following order: last name, first name, patronymic, academic degree and title (if any), position and place of work, phone number and e-mail address;
13. Along with the submission of the electronic form of the article, it is obligatory to submit its printed form in one copy;
14. Candidate’s thesis is accepted only on the recommendation of the supervisor, supervisor or head of the department;
15. A master’s article is accepted only in co-authorship with a candidate and a doctor of science;
16. An article included in the journal is considered by the editorial board within 10 days.
Scientific articles submitted for publication in a journal must have a positive review by an expert in the relevant field. The editors reserve the right to edit and shorten the text of the article. Articles which do response meet these requirements will not be recommended for publication by the editorial board.